Bye Week hell is upon us, which is doubly concerning when it’s win or go home for many fantasy owners. No one wants their lone source of excitement and joy stripped from their life, so make sure you lock up a win with the best PPR rankings in the business.
Tier 1 – Potential Top Scorer
1) Tom Brady (NE) @ BUF
Tier 2 – High-end QB1s
2) Aaron Rodgers (GB) @ ATL – Just to repeat myself: the Packers are going to chuck the rock 45+ times in any competitive game, and Atlanta certainly fits that bill. Expect extreme volume and thus output for Rodgers.
3) Matt Ryan (ATL) vs. GB
4) Andrew Luck (IND) vs. KC
5) Cam Newton (CAR) vs. ARI
6) Jameis Winston (TB) vs. OAK
7) Drew Brees (NO) vs. SEA – Brees at home is usually the only QB who can sniff Brady’s dead sexy jock strap, and I’m damn jealous of him. Against Seattle, however, Brees has to be treated with some caution.
Tier 3- Remaining QB1s
8) Russell Wilson (SEA) @ NO – Wilson should be in the above tier in such a juicy matchup. Really, this game will either be his coming out party or Panic Button Level “get the pitchforks out and riot in the town.”
9) Derek Carr (OAK) @ TB
10) Carson Palmer (ARI) @ CAR – Feeling a vintage 300 yard, 2-3 TD Palmer day.
11) Matthew Stafford (DET) @ HOU
12) Marcus Mariota (TEN) vs. JAC
13) Andy Dalton (CIN) vs. WAS
Tier 4 – Startable QB2s
14) Kirk Cousins (WAS) @ CIN
15) Ryan Fitzpatrick (NYJ) @ CLE
16) Dak Prescott (DAL) vs. PHI
17) Alex Smith (KC) @ IND
18) Tyrod Taylor (BUF) vs. NE
19) Carson Wentz (PHI) @ DAL
20) Philip Rivers (SD)
Tier 5 -Cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort
21) Blake Bortles (JAC) @ TEN
22) Kevin Hogan (CLE) vs. NYJ – The Jets are that bad, and Hogan showed the ability to pick up points with his legs.
23) Trevor Siemian (DEN) vs. SD
24) Sam Bradford (MIN) @ CHI
25) Brock Osweiler (HOU) vs. DET – Doesn’t look like he belongs on an NFL field, but Detroit surrenders the most FPs to quarterbacks, so maybe he does something?
26) Jay Cutler (CHI) vs. MIN – Lolz