Week 11 is here, and so is crunch time. Many of us are in win-or-go-home mode, while others are fighting for the ever important Playoff Bye. Make sure you’re rolling out the right guys with The Wolf’s PPR Rankings.
Tier 1 – Potential Top Scorers
1) Le’Veon Bell (PIT) @ CLE
2) DeMarco Murray (TEN) @ IND
Normally shoe-ins with Le’Veon at the top tier, but these matchups are brutal.
3) David Johnson (ARI) @ MIN
4) Ezekiel Elliott (DAL) vs. BAL
5) LeSean McCoy (BUF) @ CIN
Tier 2 – Remaining RB1s
6) LeGarrette Blount (NE) @ SF
7) Spencer Ware (KC) vs. TB
8) Jay Ajayi (MIA) @ LA
9) Lamar Miller (HOU) @ OAK
10) Latavius Murray (OAK) vs. HOU
11) Theo Riddick (DET) vs. JAC
12) Jonathan Stewart (CAR) vs. NO
Tier 3 – Quality RB2s
The drop off from Tier 2 to Tier 3 is quite steep
13) Jordan Howard (CHI) @ NYG
14) Doug Martin (TB) @ KC
15) C.J. Prosise (SEA) vs. PHI
16) Frank Gore (IND) vs. TEN
17) Todd Gurley (LA)
18) Duke Johnson (CLE) vs. PIT – Given Cleveland should be down early and often, I’m feeling a big Duke Johnson day against a Pittsburgh team that surrenders the third most points to RBs.
19) James Starks (GB) @ WAS – Scored double digit points when game flow was not on his side; could have an even higher ceiling in what projects to be a closer battle.
20) Carlos Hyde (SF) vs. NE
21) Robert Kelley (WAS) vs. GB
22) Darren Sproles (PHI) @ SEA
23) James White (NE) @ SF – Monitor Dion Lewis‘ status closely, as White would be very tough to trust should Lewis be active.
Tier 4 – Last startable options
24) Mark Ingram (NO) @ CAR
25) Ryan Mathews (PHI) @ SEA – Mathews comes as a TD dependent guy, but Seattle’s light up front and can be bullied.
25) Thomas Rawls (SEA) vs. PHI
26) Jeremy Hill (CIN) vs. BUF
27) Kenneth Dixon (BAL) @ DAL
28) Dion Lewis (NE) @ SF – If he’s active, Lewis is a decent bet for a TD even in a very limited capacity. He’s that explosive (and San Fran’s that bad)
29) Chris Thompson (WAS) vs. GB
30) Isaiah Crowell (CLE) vs. PIT
31) Terrance West (BAL) @ DAL
32) Rashad Jennings (NYG) vs. CHI
Tier 5 – Wretched
33) Chris Ivory (JAC) @ DET
34) Derrick Henry (TEN) @ IND
35) Tim Hightower (NO) @ CAR
36) Jeremy Langford (CHI) @ NYG
37) Paul Perkins (NYG) vs. CHI
38) Matt Asiata (MIN) vs. ARI
39) Damien WIlliams (MIA) @ LA
40) T.J. Yeldon (JAC) @ DET – Have I told you about Yeldon lately? He sucks.
41) Dwayne Washington (DET) vs. JAC
42) DuJuan Harris (SF) vs. NE
43) Mike Gillislee (BUF) @ CIN
44) DeAndre Washington (OAK) vs. HOU
45) Benny Cunningham (LA) vs. MIA