The regular season is over, but that doesn’t mean you need to stop playing DraftKings. There’s still plenty of money to be made with an awesome slate featuring multiple high-scoring and big potential games. Mostly looking to target Bengals, along with the 49ers-Cowboys and Cardinals-Rams games.
Joe Burrow $6,800
- Joe Burrow ended the season on an absolute tear, averaging roughly 40 DK ppg. With his trio of elite receivers, Burrow should have no problem torching the Raiders defense this week. This game has one of the higher projected point totals of the slate, and I’ll side with the home favorite sporting the hot as hell QB riding an absolute heater.
Dak Prescott $6,400
- Similar to Burrow, Dak Prescott has been on fire over the last three weeks. With a minimum of three passing touchdowns in each of those games, Prescott has spread the ball around to many different receivers as the Cowboys offense has primarily gone through the air as opposed to the ground game. This matchup here with the 49ers has the highest projected point total on the slate, and if Dak’s last performance is any sign of things to come, then he’ll put up another big game this weekend.
Others to consider: Jalen Hurts $6,100 (vs Buccaneers), Jimmy Garoppolo $5,300 (vs Cowboys)
Devin Singletary $5,700
- It took long enough, but the Bills have finally decided to run the ball more and use a feature back. Devin Singletary has been that guy and has gotten double-digit carries in four straight games, while scoring in all of them. The Bills are favored in this game, which gives Singletary and the run game a positive game script. Josh Allen will clearly be a factor, but Singletary has started getting a large chunk of goal line carries which is big time.
Eli Mitchell $5,500
- Over his last five games played, Eli Mitchell has carried the ball 20-plus times in each game. The volume is there for the rookie and Kyle Shanahan’s zone blocking scheme has been unstoppable. Any time you can get 20 carries out of a mid-$5k guy, that’s very good value. Mitchell just needs to get involved in the passing game to completely smash this stingy Cowboys’ defense.
Others to Consider: Joe Mixon $6,800 (vs Raiders), Darrell Williams $5,500 (vs Steelers)
Jamar Chase $7,400
- A perfect stacking opportunity with Joe Burrow here with Ja’Marr Chase as his clear Alpha WR. He’s been inconsistent at times, but this is the Bengals first chance at a playoff win in some time, so I’d expect them to be firing on all cylinders while Chase runs rampant through the Raiders secondary.
Mike Evans $6,900
- With the injuries the Bucs have sustained and Antonio Brown’s freakout, Mike Evans has played a larger role in the offense. As the clear WR1 and a very strong red zone threat, Evans has three touchdowns over his last two games. With MVP candidate Tom Brady under center in the playoffs, Evans is as reliable as it gets at the position and aside from Gronk, I can’t imagine anyone else Brady having that much confidence in anyone else.
Brandon Aiyuk $5,400
- After a super slow start to the year, Brandon Aiyuk has come a long way and is made his way back to being a reliable receiver in the 49ers offense. Double digit points in four of five games, Aiyuk could benefit from lesser coverage on the other side of Deebo Samuel. The 49ers do like to run the ball, but as road dogs, the game script leans towards the passing game. There’s probably a lot of scoring to be had in this matchup this week.
Others to Consider: Cooper Kupp $9,000 (vs Cardinals), Deebo Samuel $8,100 (vs Cowboys), Amari Cooper $5,900 (vs 49ers), Tyler Johnson $4,000 (vs Eagles)
Rob Gronkowski $6,400
- Similar to Evans, Gronk is really benefitting from an increased target share. It also helps that Brady and Gronk usually take their connection up a level in the playoffs, as the Bucs generally rest him throughout the season to save him for the big games. Double-digit targets in three of four, with back-to-back 100+ yard games, Gronk is playing well and won’t be stopping now.
Zach Ertz $4,700
- Another tight end benefitting from an increased target share, Zach Ertz has been a consistent weapon in Arizona’s passing game. Double-digit targets in three of his last four, Ertz has put up 10+ points in all four those games without even scoring a touchdown. In a huge game against the Rams, the Cardinals will need their stars to step up and steal a win here.
Others to Consider: Tyler Higbee $4,100 (vs Cardinals), Hunter Henry $3,700 (vs Bills)
Buffalo Bills D/ST $3,200
- Defense is a tough one to figure out but the Bills seem like the best bet. The team is at home against a rookie quarterback for a struggling team that’s lost three of its last four. Mac Jones and the Patriots offense hasn’t really been torching defenses, and have actually been prone to some turnovers over the last few games.
Others to Consider: Kansas City Chiefs $3,300 (vs Steelers)