“Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.”
—Vince Lombardi, December 2018, talking to your Fantasy Football Team.
Indeed, the Fantasy Football semi finals have arrived. If you’re still here reading, you’re likely in at least one hunt still. And guess what? No one cares. Not this week at least. Your third straight semi-final berth means nothing.
All that matters is championships. Your name forever etched or engraved into a trophy and the history books. The future 12 months of reminding your idiot leaguemates about how much better your are than their pathetic selves. The pride that rivals holding your first newborn.
Titles. That’s why we play, that’s all we care about, and none of that happens without a win this week. With the level of competition at its peak, lineups need to be perfect. Thus, The Wolf is here with the most accurate Week 15 Fantasy Football rankings in the business.
If that’s not enough, I want ALL of your questions and concerns. Hit me up on Twitter @RotoStreetWolf or SnapChat or with any and all questions. Plus, be sure to tune into our Fantasy Football Tailgate, LIVE @ 11:00 AM EST Facebook Live.
Lastly, these Week 15 Fantasy Football Rankings will be updated on a rolling basis throughout the week. As a Scoring Reminder, they are based on 1/2 PPR, 4 Pt Passing TD Scoring
Week 15 Updates
- James Conner won’t be returning, so fire up Jaylen Samuels (ideally as a TE if he has that eligibility).
- Matt Breida is expected to return, which hurts Jeff Wilson. Even in a plum matchup versus a crumbling SEA run D, trusting either RB is tricky with the finals on the line — the usage is a complete unknown.
- Xavien Howard is OUT for the Dolphins, which makes Kirk Cousins, Adam Thielen, and Stefon Diggs even more attractive. This D got shredded by Tom Brady last week.
- With both LeSean McCoy & Chris Ivory unlikely to go, Marcus Murphy suddenly becomes a flex dart throw on sheer volume. He’s only 1% owned, and had 69 yards on 14 carries in his one time seeing serious work. You could do worse.
- Odell Beckham has been ruled out for Week 15. This will bump up Sterling Shepard and Evan Engram‘s target share slightly, but mostly locks Saquon Barkley into heavy volume (27 FPs last game out).
- Unlike past weeks, TY Hilton still has not returned to practice as of Friday. Though not yet ruled out, this is the sketchiest he’s been in a while. None of Dontrelle Inman, Chester Rogers, or Zach Pascal are startable, despite this high volume attack, as no one knows who would be the true beneficiary. Andrew Luck would also take a steep hit without his top wideout. Eric Ebron, meanwhile, might be bathed in 15 targets.
- As expected, DeSean Jackson will miss Week 15. Chris Godwin and Adam Humphries will receive a nice target bump, but neither are recommended against Baltimore’s stingy secondary.
Keep monitoring: James Conner (limited practice Friday), Ito Smith (questionable, huge matchup bonus for Tevin Coleman if the lone show).
Carnage is already ensuing!
- Spencer Ware (hamstring, shoulder) is now doubtful, sending Damien Williams into potential featured back work in the league’s most explosive offense. He’s a Top-15 play even if just a plodding talent himself.
- Melvin Gordon traveled with the team. He’s a lock Top-10 if active since the team wouldn’t risk him if not close to 100 otherwise. If not, Justin Jackson will remain my RB14 as a clear redemption-game play with no other competition for touches against the No.2 run-defense in the league.
- Tyreek Hill will play, and is now locked-into my WR7 spot.
- Lamar Jackson has been confirmed as the starter, and is now my QB15 in a prime matchup versus TB
- Carson Wentz won’t be playing, and the Eagles pass-catchers were already in a tough spot against a brutal Rams secondary when fully healthy. Zach Ertz falls to my TE4, but remains locked-in to your lineups, even with Nick Foles. The Rams D is just that much more appetizing now though, and are now my No.2 DEF for the week.
Week 15 Fantasy Football Rankings
Just one game away from the Championship! Make sure you’re there with the best Week 15 Fantasy Football Rankings in the business! Hit @RotoStreetWolf, and be sure to tune into The Fantasy Tailgate LIVE Sit / Start Show, Sunday @ 11 AM EST on Facebook.