Holiday music is on the radio. The smell of snow lingers in the frosty air. Advent calendars and their 20 year old stale chocolates are out. Lights? Hung. Ugly Sweaters? Unpacked. Trees? Chopped down and decorated, as the floors become littered in pine needles. It’s simply the most wonderful time of the year:
The Fantasy Football Playoffs.
Perhaps you’ve dominated all season. Maybe you clawed your way in with some heroic pickups. Regardless of your path, you’ve made it, everyone’s back to 0-0, and the stakes couldn’t be higher: win, or go home.
Thus, you need the best Week 14 Fantasy Football Rankings and Sit / Start advice in the business, and your hunt can thankfully stop now.
Hit me up on Twitter @RotoStreetWolf with any and all quandaries. Plus, be sure to tune into our 11:00 AM EST Facebook Live “Fantasy Football Tailgate Sit / Start Show” Broadcast to have your question answered live.
Lastly, these Week 14 Fantasy Football Rankings will be updated on a rolling basis throughout the week. As a Scoring Reminder, they are based on 1/2 PPR, 4 Pt Passing TD Scoring.
Week 14 Updates
Joe Flacco is back this week, though he will be active as the Ravens’ backup. According to Adam Schefter, there’s a chance both QBs are used, which makes Lamar Jackson far riskier, particularly if the Ravens get down big early. The upside is astronomical considering how porous the Chiefs D is to both the run and pass… but Jackson is a lot harder to trust now especially with playoff lives on the line. I’d stream Josh Allen instead.Scratch this. Flacco is inactive. Jackson’s upside and floor are much higher now.
- Odell Beckham must hate fantasy footballers, because he once again is missing fantasy playoff time unexpectedly. He’s been ruled out with a quad injury out of nowhere, leaving a massive target void. Saquon Barkley‘s 91 targets are second to OBJ, and he should see 10+ now. Sterling Shepard should also see a nice bump in usage, as he averaged 14.4 FPs per game last year (according to RotoWorld) with OBJ sidelined, and No.1 WRs have been roasting the ‘Skins. He’s up to WR21 for me. Evan Engram is also returning and immediately slides in as a viable TE starter at such a thin position.
- TY Hilton is good to go. Use him as usual.
- The rain in TB looks HORRENDOUS! Jameis Winston is due for his usual implosion, so I would bench him for safer options like Rodgers, Newton, and Ryan.
- Denzel Ward‘s absence makes Cleveland’s already-suspect secondary even more exploitable. Give Cam Newton a slight bump up, alongside DJ Moore and Curtis Samuel
- Though Melvin Gordon could be back for Week 15 according to Ian Rapoport, he’s been expectedly ruled out for his dreamboat game versus the Bengals. Austin Ekeler will start and is definitely a viable stream as an explosive talent versus the weakest run defense in the league, but I prefer Justin Jackson. The tides seemed to be shifting towards Jackson during the second half of Pittsburgh, who’s averaged 8 YPC, was a true workhorse in college, and has looked genuinely special with his limited touches. He can execute the “Gordon” style tosses and up-the-gut runs better than Ekeler, and should be the primary GL guy in an offense that’ll be camped out in the Red Zone. Even better — Vontaze Burfict, one of Cincy’s only mildly intimidating defenders, will be out. He’s a must-start in most situations.
- Annoyingly, Doug Baldwin has been “just barely making it through the week,” according to Adam Schefter. Considering a tougher matchup and the fact that it’s on MNF, Baldwin’s tough to use and isn’t a great play anyways. He is a game-time decision. If you need to use him, check for David Moore (19% owned), who’s been inconsistent but has blown up a few times and would be in line for steadier targets. Tyler Lockett should continue thriving and see even more looks should Baldwin sit. He’s my WR20.
- Though Mike Tomlin says his “intention” is to use a committee, Jaylen Samuels will get the first crack at the starting gig and is expected to get “the bulk of the carries” against the pathetic Raiders, according to Rapoport. This is a beautiful spot for Samuels, who carries TE eligibility in Yahoo leagues.
- DeSean Jackson is OUT, which locks Adam Humphries and Chris Godwin into the volume they’ve been thriving with. Both Eli Apple and PJ Williams have been getting roasted routinely, so both these WRs should thrive this week.
Week 14 Fantasy Football Rankings
Week 14 Rankings Rundown Show
Must Win time! Get ready for a W with the best Week 14 Fantasy Football Rankings in the business! Hit up @RotoStreetWolf, and be sure to tune into The Fantasy Tailgate LIVE Sit / Start Show, Sunday @ 11 AM EST (and maybe a Thanksgiving Bonus Tailgate) on Facebook