This trade value chart probably looks different than other charts you’re used to seeing. Most other analysts take their rest of the season rankings, apply arbitrary numbers to each player based on rank order, and call it a day.
I used a value-based drafting Excel tool to create the initial pre-Week 1 values for this chart. Since then, I have made changes based on the results from the first three weeks, FantasyPros Rest of the Season ECR, The Wolf’s Rest of Season Rankings, and my expected fantasy points analysis (updated every Wednesday).
All values are based on a 12 team league with full-PPR scoring. Click the links below to see values for other positions.
|Patrick Mahomes II||QB||KC||31||63|
Week 10 Stock Watch
📈Swift, Gibson, Dillon, Mahomes, DForeman, Cam, RStevenson, Gallman, Mac J, Hurts, M.Johnson, Ingram, Diggs, Devonta S
📉 Herbert, AP & McNichols, Gainwell, MHardman, TJ Hock, Russ & SEA Pass, CEH, Bills RBs, Mike Davis, Mike W, Sutton, Waller
— Wolf of Roto Street (@RotoStreetWolf) November 16, 2021
WEEK 10 RISERS, FALLERS, AND INJURY NOTES
- Arizona Cardinals teammates Kyler Murray and DeAndre Hopkins remained out in Week 10. Both seem to have a chance to suit up, but their current values are both a little lower due to injury. Backup Colt McCoy suffered a rib injury but appears likely to be available in Week 11 if needed.
- Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger missed Week 10 with covid. He was put on the covid list Saturday, and the broadcasters confirmed that he has symptoms during the Lions game, so his availability for Week 11 is in question. You’re probably not starting Roethlisberger, but he is still significantly better than backup Mason Rudolph for Pat Freiermuth and Diontae Johnson.
- Baker Mayfield is still banged up but could potentially play again this week.
- Trevor Siemian appears to have firm control of the Saints starting job, robbing Taysom Hill of a potentially productive fantasy role.
- Cam Newton returned to the field in a limited role, scoring two touchdowns for the Panthers, and should take over the starting role. He is streamable this week against a soft Redskins defense, and still offers rushing upside, especially in 2QB or Superflex leagues.
- Patrick Mahomes threw five touchdowns on Sunday Night Football and re-enters the overall QB1 conversation.
- Justin Herbert, Russell Wilson, and Matthew Stafford all struggled in Week 10, but they should remain in starting lineups going forward.