Congratulations. Whether through a bye week or a scrappy Week 14 W, you’re now one step closer to that fantasy ship… and proving you’re smarter than all of your idiot league mates. Don’t be robbed of a life moment that’ll rank alongside the birth of your first child this late in the game, and make sure your lineup is perfect with our Week 15 Rankings. Hit us up on Twitter @RotoStreetJ or on our Facebook page for any burning Sit/Start questions.
Tier 1 – Potential Top Scorers
1) Travis Kelce (KC) vs. TEN
2) Tyler Eifert (CIN) vs. PIT
3) Jordan Reed (WAS) vs. CAR – He looked far from healthy against Philly, but defending the TE is among the Eagles’ greatest strengths. The Panthers, however, get gashed through the seams and currently surrender the most points to tight ends. If Reed is even half right, he should have an absolute field day here. The uncertainty in his health is the only thing keeping him below the other two.
Tier 2 – TE1s
4) Greg Olsen (CAR) @ WAS
5) Jimmy Graham (SEA) – People seem to be ignoring just how boom-or-bust Graham has become, and a matchup with a Rams team that surrenders the 27th most points could send him closer to the bust side.
6) Kyle Rudolph (MIN) vs. IND
7) Cameron Brate (TB) @ DAL – My midseason pick for 2016’s Gary Barnidge hasn’t been far off, and he’s a top-end option versus a Dallas defense that is in the bottom-10 for points allowed to seam-stretchers.
8) Delanie Walker (TEN) @ KC – A nightmare matchup for Walker
9) Ladarius Green (PIT) @ CIN – If the team was at home, Green would be in my top five. Cincy is the second most generous team to tight ends, behind only Cleveland. Still, Big Ben is suddenly impossible to trust on the road. This could be another week of passes being sailed over Green’s head.
10) Zach Etrz (PHI) @ BAL – Hop aboard for another round of Ertz End-of-Year Explosion Express. (Say that five times fast)
11) Martellus Bennett (NE) @ DEN
12) Antonio Gates (SD) vs. OAK
Tier 3 – Startable TE2s
13) Eric Ebron (DET) @ NYG
14) C.J. Fiedorowicz (DET) @ NYG
15) Charles Clay (BUF) vs. CLE – If you’re living the stream, give Clay a look; he just caught a TD last week and is facing a Cleveland defense that escorts tight ends into the end zone.
16) Jermaine Gresham (ARI) vs. NO – Before you puke, check his last four games: 9, 14, 10, and 9 PPR points. Desperate owners could do far worse.
17) Hunter Henry (SD) vs. OAK
18) Vernon Davis (WAS) vs. CAR – Monitor Reed’s status closely, as if he’s out or limited, Davis could absolutely explode. He’s a shoe-in to the Top-10 if Reed is ruled out, and is still a potential TD threat.
19) Daniel Brown (CHI) vs. GB – Who? The guy who’s caught 11-of-12 targets the past few weeks and has been a consistent option for Matt Bakrley. That’s who. (This all adds up to the 18th ranked guy, of course)
20) Jason Witten (DAL) vs. TB
If one of the top 20 is not available (seriously, Gresham and Brown are scooped up), then I’m truly sorry for your loss. We’ll say a little #prayer tonight for you.