Week 11 is here, and so is crunch time. Many of us are in win-or-go-home mode, while others are fighting for the ever important Playoff Bye. Make sure you’re rolling out the right guys with The Wolf’s PPR Rankings.
Tier 1 – Potential Top Scorers
1) Antonio Brown (PIT) @ CLE
2) Odell Beckham Jr (NYG) vs. CHI – This is the Odell we know and love. And now he gets the easiest matchup for wideouts… insert major wet drops here.
Tier 2 – High-end WR1s
3) Mike Evans (TB) @ KC
4) A.J. Green (CIN) vs. BUF
5) Jordy Nelson (GB) @ WAS
6) Dez Bryant (DAL) vs. DAL
7) T.Y. Hilton (IND) vs. TEN
8) Allen Robinson (JAC) @ DET – After topping 7 catches and scoring in two straight, Allen has reentered the fantasy circle of trust. New OC Nathaniel Hackett is making something work over there.
9) Brandin Cooks (NO) @ CAR
10) Doug Baldwin (SEA) vs. PHI – Russell and Baldwin seem to have recaptured their late season red zone magic from last year. Ride this wave.
11) Kelvin Benjamin (CAR) vs. NO – Somehow, the Saints only surrender the 18th most points to WRs… seems fluky. But Benjamin hasn’t shown that elite form from Weeks 1 and 2 in forever.
12) Michael Thomas (NO) @ CAR
13) Donte Moncrief (IND) vs. TEN
14) Amari Cooper (OAK) vs. HOU – The overall shittiness of Brock Osweiler has overshadowed Houston’s ability to lock down WRs. They rank 30th in FPs allowed to the position, and Cooper is prone to disappearing acts in the wrong matchups.
15) DeAndre Hopkins (HOU) @ OAK – If ever there was a time for a blow up… Officially bury him if it doesn’t happen here.
Tier 3 – Quality WR2s
16) Davante Adams (GB) @ WAS
17) Larry Fitzgerald (ARI) @ MIN
18) Stefon Diggs (MIN) vs. ARI – Under new OC Pat Shurmer, Diggs should normally rank in the top 12 on sheer volume alone; however, reports that Patrick Peterson will shadow him all day lessen his Week 11 appeal.
19) Jamison Crowder (WAS) vs. GB
20) Julian Edelman (NE) @ SF – Edelman’s been an afterthought all year, and this game screams LeGarrette Train.
21) Terrelle Pryor (CLE) vs. PIT
22) Michael Crabtree (OAK) vs. HOU
Tier 4 – Quality WR3s
23) Golden Tate (DET) vs. JAC
24) Jarvis Landry (MIA) @ LA
25) Rishard Matthews (TEN) @ IND
26) Sterling Shepard (NYG) vs. CHI – A TD in two straight since the bye, and now gets the cakiest matchup possible.
27) Tyreek Hill (KC) vs. TB – With Jeremy Maclin looking like he’ll miss Week 11, Hill becomes a high-end WR3 with WR1 upside against an abysmal Tampa Bay secondary.
28) Steve Smith and 29) Mike Wallace (BAL) @ DAL
30) Kenny Britt (LA) vs. MIA – His chemistry with Jared Goff will be an important storyline to monitor, as Britt’s been a sneaky top-20 guy all year. Real explosion and dud potential in equal measure here.
30) Cameron Meredith (CHI) @ NYG – He could emerge from this contest as a low-end WR1 or a complete afterthought.
31) Robert Woods (BUF) @ CIN
32) Marvin Jones (DET) vs. JAC
33) Eli Rogers (PIT) @ CLE
34) Pierre Garcon (WAS) vs. GB – Has a great chance to extend his double-digit PPR point streak against a banged up Packers’ secondary.
Tier 5 – Last Names deserving consideration
35) Randall Cobb (GB) @ WAS – Whether it’s the health or Davante Adams, Cobb has been rendered an afterthought here (cue 2 TD blow up day).
36) Willie Snead (NO) @ DAL
37) Jordan Matthews (PH) @ SEA
38) Cole Beasley (DAL) vs. BAL
39) Corey Coleman (CLE) vs. PIT
40) Eddie Royal (CHI) @ NYG
41 ) Ty Montgomery (GB) @ WAS
42) Will Fuller (HOU) @ OAK – His health obviously needs to be monitored, but if he’s a full go he’ll slide in above Willie Snead. Blow up potential.
Tier 6 – Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
43) Tavon Austin (LA) vs. MIA
44) Devante Parker (MIA) @ LA
45) Kendall Wright (TEN) @ IND
46) Allen Hurns (JAC) @ DET
47) Chris Hogan (NE) @ SF
48) John Brown (ARI) @ MIN
49) Quinton Patton (SF) vs. NE
50) Devin Funchess (CAR) vs. NO