The fantasy football trade deadline is nearly here, and your margin for error is now even slimmer. Make sure your lineup is ready to roll with The Wolf’s PPR Rankings.
Note – Draft one assumes Carlos Hyde plays, and Tevin Coleman does not. News will be tracked all week.
Tier 1 – Potential Top Scorers
1) David Johnson (ARI) vs. SF
2) Ezekiel Elliott (DAL) @ PIT
3) Jay Ajayi (MIA) @ SD
4) Melvin Gordon (SD) vs. MIA
5) Le’Veon Bell (PIT) vs. DAL
Tier 2 – Remaining RB1s
6) DeMarco Murray (TEN) vs. GB
7) Matt Forte (NYJ) vs. LA
8) Devonta Freeman (ATL) @ PHI
9) Jordan Howard (CHI) @ TB
10) Lamar Miller (HOU) @ JAC
11) Devontae Booker (DEN) @ NO – Definitely a panic button type of game. The 150 yard, 2 TD upside is also very real.
Tier 3 – Quality RB2s
12) Terrance West (BAL) vs. CLE
13) Spencer Ware (KC) @ CAR
14) Darren Sproles PHI vs ATL
15) Todd Gurley (LA) @ NYJ
16) Jonathan Stewart (CAR) vs KC
17) Carlos Hyde (SF) @ ARI QUESTIONABLE – Hyde still hasn’t shed his non contact jersey, raising serious doubts about his Week 10 status. DuJuan Harris would become a viable flex play should Hyde sit again.
18) Mark Ingram (NO) vs. DEN
19) Giovani Bernard (CIN) @ NYG
20) LeGarrette Blount (NE) vs. SEA
Tier 4 – Last Usable Options
21) Jeremy Hill (CIN) @ NYG
22) Duke Johnson (CLE) @ BAL
23) Christine Michael (SEA) @ NE
24) Chris Ivory (JAC) vs. HOU – New OC Nathaniel Hackett seems intent on establishing the run game, and rode Ivory hard in his first game calling the plays; the bruising back responded with by far his best effort in Jacksonville (107 steamrolling yards), and will look to build the momentum against the Watt-less Houston line.
25) Isaiah Crowell (CLE) @ BAL
26) Robert Kelley (WAS) vs. MIN
27) Peyton Barber (TB) vs. CHI
28) James White / Dion Lewis (NE) vs. SEA – Lewis has returned to practice and reportedly looked good on Tuesday, lowering White’s stock significantly. Information can be tough to find with the tight-lipped Patriots, but keep your eyes peeled for any reports on how this workload will be distributed.
29) Ryan Mathews (PHI) vs. ATL
30) Kapri Bibbs (DEN) @ NO
31) Kenneth Dixon (BAL) vs. CLE
Tier 5 – Warning: Vomit may ensue
32) Paul Perkins (NYG) vs. CIN
33) Matt Asiata (MIN) @ WAS – Listen closely. Those thunderous plods suggest a wild Asiata is approaching. Wide as ever, the wild Asiata has lost steam lately, rendering him a mere desperation target for lowly hunters.
34) DuJuan Harris (SF) @ ARI
35) Chris Thompson (WAS) vs. MIN
36) T.J. Yeldon (JAC) vs. HOU
37) Rashad Jennings (NYG) vs. CIN
38) C.J. Prosise (SEA) @ NE
39) Jerick McKinnon (MIN) @ WAS
40) Bilal Powell (NYJ) vs. LA