We are officially over a third through the NFL season, which is mildly depressing. Regardless of whether you’re trying to secure a round one bye or fight your way into the playoff picture, wins are more crucial now than ever. Make sure you’re lineup is set with The Wolf’s PPR Rankings.
Tier 1 – Potential Top Scorers
1. Cam Newton (CAR) @ NO
2. Tom Brady (NE) vs. CIN
3. Drew Brees (NO) vs. CAR
4. Ben Roethlisberger (PIT) @ MIA
Tier 2 – Desirable QB1s
5. Russell Wilson (SEA) vs. ATL – If he can’t get it done against the most generous defense to quarterbacks, the panic button is appropriate.
6. Carson Palmer (ARI) vs. NYJ
7. Aaron Rodgers (GB) vs. DAL
8. Derek Carr (OAK) vs. KC
Tier 3 – Low-end QB1s, high end QB2s
9. Blake Bortles (JAC) @ CHI – Bortles seemed to have finally gotten back on track before the bye with a 25 point effort. Yet, this also happened in London, where Bortles is God and has panties rain from every balcony as he walks down the streets. Let’s see if he can continue rolling on American soil.
10. Andrew Luck (IND) @ HOU
11. Matthew Stafford (DET) vs. LA
12. Carson Wentz (PHI) @ WAS
13. Marcus Mariota (TEN) vs. CLE – Fresh off a 30 point day, Mariota should keep the points rolling against Cleveland’s abysmal defense.
14. Dak Prescott (DAL) @ GB – Since Week 1, Prescott has not dipped below 18 fantasy points thanks to mistake-free ball and his legs. In a potential shoot-out, we’ll see what Prescott’s really made of on the road against Aaron Rodgers.
Tier 4 – Startable QB2s
15. Brian Hoyer (CHI) vs. JAC – Hoyer hasn’t dipped below 300 yards, 2 TDs, or 18 FPs in any of his starts. He should keep this streak alive against a Jaguars D surrendering the 7th most points to signal callers.
16. Tyrod Taylor (BUF) vs. SF
17. Alex Smith (KC) @ OAK
18. Philip Rivers (SD) vs. DEN
19. Matt Ryan (ATL) @ SEA – Both Rivers and Ryan will generally rank well-inside the top 10, but dates with two prude defenses will make scores tough to come by. There’s sexier streaming options available.
20. Trevor Siemian (DEN) @ SD – The only reason Siemian’s not being slotted alongside the other sexy streamers is his health question marks. The slutty SD defense will yield points if he’s ready to rock.
21. Eli Manning (NYG) vs. BAL
Tier 5 – Yuck
22. Andy Dalton (CIN) @ NE
23. Ryan Tannehill (MIA) vs. PIT
24. Ryan Fitzpatrick (NYJ) @ ARI
25. Kirk Cousins (WAS) vs. PHI
26. Colin Kaepernick (SF) @ BUF
27. Joe Flacco (BAL) @ NYG
28. Case Keenum (LA) @ DET
29. Brock Osweiler (HOU) vs. IND
30. Browns lolz