Ah, Thanksgiving Week! With only two weeks left until the Fantasy Football Playoffs, added stakes and incentives weren’t needed. But with all the family and friend time about to ensue? The Turkey will taste so much better with the right Thursday calls. Your inability to talk about anything other than fantasy at family dinner? Much easier if it revolves around winning. Your reunion with old friends and leaguemates? Always better when your on top, instead of being forced to be a weak bottom.
Essentially, you need this Week 12 win.
Thankfully, you’re in the right place. You won’t find bolder, but more well-reasoned rankings than The Wolf of Roto Street. We want to hit every single fantasy dilemma that has been known to man, so hit me up on Twitter or SnapChat with any personalized questions. Plus, be sure to tune into The Fantasy Tailgate LIVE Sunday @ 11:00 AM EST Facebook Live (possibly a bonus Thanksgiving Tailgate Special in the works too).
Lastly, these Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings will be updated on a rolling basis throughout the week. As a Scoring Reminder, they are based on 1/2 PPR, 4 Pt Passing TD Scoring
Week 12 Updates
- Surprisingly, Alex Collins is INACTIVE. Suddenly, Gus “The Bus” Edwards is primed and ready for 20+ carries against a really soft OAK defense. He’s a near lock for a TD, and could go for 2+. He is easily a Top-20 RB play.
- Melvin Gordon s a game time decision, though Adam Schefter reports he “plans to play.” You’re not benching your stud, even with the added injury risk. He reported “convinced coaches to give him a chance” even though the organization wanted to rest him for maintenance, so he has to be close to 100. Let him rip per usual against the very generous Cardinals defense.
- According to Ian Rapoport, the Eagles plan “to use Josh Adams as their feature back moving forward.” He makes for an interesting stab if he should indeed see 15-20 touches behind this excellent line. There’s worse flex plays for sure.
- Doug Baldwin is expected to go, but there is concern after he popped up midweek with an injury to his groin. This was my WR machup to exploit this week, which now makes Tyler Lockett all the more intriguing.
- AJ Green is out another week, sadly.
- Marquise Goodwin and Pierre Garcon are both out. George Kittle should see roughly 100 targets in their absence against a very exploitable TB Defense. He was already our TE1, and is even more attractive. Desperate humans could give Kendrick Bourne or Dante Pettis looks, as they should see healthy volume against a non existent secondary. Bourne in particular has been a favorite of Mullens, netting 17 targets in 2 games without Garcon.
- Devin Funchess is doubtful. In his absence, Torrey Smith returns to the lineup. Both DJ Moore and Curtis Samuel make for more intriguing flier options.
Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings
Get ready for a W with the best Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings in the business! Hit up @RotoStreetWolf, and be sure to tune into The Fantasy Tailgate LIVE Sit / Start Show, Sunday @ 11 AM EST (and maybe a Thanksgiving Bonus Tailgate) on Facebook