Week 11 is here, and so is crunch time. Many of us are in win-or-go-home mode, while others are fighting for the ever important Playoff Bye. Make sure you’re rolling out the right guys with The Wolf’s PPR Rankings.
Tier 1 – Potential Top Scorers
1) Greg Olsen (CAR) vs. NO
2) Delanie Walker (TEN) @ IND
3) Jordan Reed (WAS) vs. GB
4) Tyler Eifert (CIN) vs. BUF
5) Martellus Bennett (NE) @ SF
Tier 2 – Remaining TE1s
6) Travis Kelce (KC) vs. TB
7) Eric Ebron (DET) vs. JAC
8) Zach Miller (CHI) @ NYG
9) C.J. Fiedorowicz (HOU) @ OAK
10) Jimmy Graham (SEA) vs. PHI – Normally a top-tier option, Philadelphia erases tight ends.
11) Jack Doyle (IND) vs. TEN
12) Julius Thomas (JAC) @ DET – Julius has been bad, but Detroit’s been even worse at covering TEs. A fantastic streamer this week.
Tier 3 – TE2s (many due to matchup)
13) Coby Fleener (NO) @ CAR – Carolina surrenders the 4th most points to TEs, making Fleener a sneaky sleeper despite his recent irrelevance.
14) Cameron Brate (TB) @ KC
15) Kyle Rudolph (MIN) vs. ARI
16) Jason Witten (DAL) vs. BAL
17) Ladarius Green (PIT) @ CLE – His matchup couldn’t be juicier, but Jesse James was heavily involved last week. I’d put money on a PIT TE scoring a touchdown, and Cleveland is a perfect setting for Green’s coming out party. A donut floor, still.
Tier 4 – Reheated McDonald’s French Fries
18) Charles Clay (BUF) @ CIN
19) Zach Ertz (PHI) @ SEA
20) Dennis Pitta (BAL) @ DAL
21) Gary Barnidge (CLE) vs. PIT
22) Vernon Davis (WAS) vs. GB
23) Lance Kendricks (LA) vs. MIA
24) Jesse James (PIT) @ CLE
25) Vance McDonald (SF) vs. NE – My 25th TE spot remains permanently reserved for Vance.